CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grandpa Johnson's Birthday




My Grandpa turned 75 the other day and we got the entire family together to celebrate. He likes to get the whole family together to celebrate his birthday! It is so cute. My grandpa is quite the guy. He is still working full time as a pharmicist (partly because when he retired my grandma couldn't stand him being home watching everything she was doing. And partly because he is such a busy body). If he isn't working at the store you can find him working in his immaculate yard. His famous words all the time I was growing up were, "don't touch the flowers." His yard really is so pretty and several people in his ward have had their wedding receptions there. He is a great family man and I love him dearly. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

1 comments:

Nklpkl said...

"NOT THE FLOWERS"!! Boy if i had a dollar for every time I heard that! :) So Jen pressured me into starting a blog and now I am addicted. My sister has one too and we kind of do one for my parents too. I can't believe our kids are in first grade. We are old! (Well I am a little older than you)