CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

MAYCEE IS HERE!!!!!!!






















Yeah our sweet little neice and cousin Macyee Johnson is here!! She weighed 6 lbs. 6 ounces and was 19 inches long. She is so sweet and so tiny! Beckham is obsessed with her. He says all day long to me, "mom I want to see that baby Macyee. I want to hold her. Shhhhh the baby Macyee is sleeping." I wish I had more pics to post but my computer won't flip the pictures that I take so I will post more later. Heather and Josh are so cute with her. They will be great parents. We are so excited for this new sweet little girl!

5 comments:

jen said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. How fun for your kids to finally have a cousin in your family. So sweet!

Tami said...

What a sweet little girl. I love her cute hat!
Your little guy Beckham and my Brooklyn are about the same age and I can't believe Beckham is talking so well. Good for him for talking in full sentences. Its crazy to me how all kids learn different things at a different pace. He sure is a cutie!
I like your new background by the way very cute!!

Suzi said...

Congrats! Maycee is adorable!! That is so fun to have a new baby in the family!

Jesse and Justine Thorn said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I am excited for you! So fun!

Greg and Ky said...

That is so exciting! They will be good parents! They have been so good to your sweet little kids. I'm sure your kids are so excited to have a cousin. She looks beautiful!