CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DRAPER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE






We had such a great time going to the open house of the new Draper Temple. The kids were all so reverent and they were so excited about the temple. The kids wrote their feelings and this is what they had to say...Bryns said..."We went to the draper Utah Temple. It was the most butufullest thing I ever seen. I loved the lights they where verry nice. I liked the cookie. My granpa took ten cookie. Some day I will be marryed at the temple. After win we where outside we where trowing snowball fites. Brynlee Sophie Prince 6 years old." Stockton said..."We went to the temple. We watched a movie about the fathers. President Monsen talking about the temple. I liked that we could relax in there because the lines were long. I sat on a green couch in the celestial room to rest. It was beautiful! We had a cookie and water after. I am 41/2 years old." Beckham said, "Today we went to the new Draper Utah Temple. I was so good and reverent. I liked the oxen and the water in the baptismal font. I watched the movie about the temple and asked if that was our temple, (meaning the Jordan River Temple)."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your lucky that you got pictures outside the temple!! The day we went we were so sick of lines and how long it took that we just hustled home, plus it was freezing and starting to snow!

Unknown said...

You guys all look so adorable! Glad you had fun..we loved it too.