CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

KYLENE AND GREG'S WEDDING!!


One of my dear friends and former health and drill team student Kylene got married last Thursday!! I was fortunate to be invited to her sealing at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a beautiful sealing and of course I bawled like a baby. Kylene is such an amazing person. She was my captain on the drill team the last year I coached. She was the best leader and such a positive example to all of the girls. This was the year that we took state and nationals. Since then she has become a dear friend. She came and stayed with me when I lived in Vegas. We have run together and gone to the gym a lot this year. She is such a sweet person and friend and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Plus I love her whole family and I feel so much love for them. Kylene married an amazing guy named Greg and I think they are a perfect match. It makes me so happy to see former students and friends so happy!! The sealer repeated several times the council that the most important decision you will make in this life is to marry the right person by the right authority. This is so true and unfortunately I have learned this the hard way!! I am so thankful that I was able to be at the sealing and share that sweet memory with Kylene. Congratultions Kylene I love you and I am so proud of you!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mister right is out there and he'll be here before you know it!

Amy Peterson said...

Kylene looks beautiful, what a great day! You are so lucky to have 3 beautiful and amazing kids!

Maria Ison said...

I can't believe that Kylene just got married. I still can only see her as little. She looks absolutely beautiful, just like her mom. How neat that you were able to be at their sealing. One day, Trista...one day my husband and I will get there. That is actually what we are working towards right now. If and when you see Kylene next, tell her congratulations for me will ya?

Tami said...

Ok I am in love with her wedding dress! Sooo pretty!

Haskins said...

I love her dress!! She looks so beacutiful!!

Brittany said...

Trista - It was so wonderful to see you at the temple that day. I know what an impact you have had on Kylene. You are a wonderful friend to so many people. Her wedding day really was so sweet...wasn't it? Again - it was great to see you!

Greg and Ky said...

Trista thank you for saying so many nice things about me. I have learned so much from you not just by having you as a teacher and coach but by as friend and by example. Your testimony and positive attitude radiates from you even during such tough times. You have been so good to me and I have appreciated your friendship more than you will ever know. I love you so much and thank you for being such a perfect model of a great mom to your kids daughter to your mom and friend to me. I was so glad to have you in the temple with me on my special day. Thanks so much for being there and supporting me. I love you!

Mel said...

Hey! Thanks for your message on my blog! I'm SO glad you took pictures and posted them of Kylene and Greg's wedding. We're living in St. Louis so I missed it and I was so sad. She is so beautiful!

Anyway off the subject but I'm guessing that since you're a dancer there's a good possibility that you share my LOVE of So You Think You Can Dance?? I LOVE it! The one tomorrow is the auditions that were in Utah! I'm really excited to see it!

jenjamin said...

What a beautiful bride and couple. Weddings are so fun. My sis has both of her daughters getting married this summer, a month apart, too fun!

brandy said...

Hey Trista...I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together (Brandy Sauric was my maiden name). Anyways, I stubbled across your blog and your family is so adorable! You look great and sounds like you are doing good. Just thought that I would say hi!!