CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

BECKHAM'S "WATEE" BIRTHDAY PARTY

Beckham loves swimming in the "watee" as he calls it. So he told me that he wanted a water party! I sure lucked out because the weather was perfect on Saturday! My sweet friends Jen, Suzi and Katie and both sets of my grandparents came over for the birthday fun!! Thanks so much everyone for the sweet gifts! Beckham had a blast going down the slide into the water with his friend Keaton and playing with all of the kids. He loved the cupcakes (can you tell) and he ate like four or five of them. He loved the boat cake that I made him and he kept saying, "happy birthday! Don't touch my cake. Happy birthday again." He probably blew out the candles twelve times! He is such a joy to our family and we are so happy that he is our "baby", as we love to call him!!





















3 comments:

Suzi said...

That was such a fun party! We are so glad we shared it with you!

jen said...

What a good looking bunch of kids. There isn't an ugly one in the bunch! No ugly kids allowed;). The party was great. Thanks for inviting us. Keaton had SO much fun swimming with Beckham!

Heather & Josh said...

I'm so sad I missed the party. I wish I didn't have to work. We love Beckham so much, and brag about him and the rest of your kids every chance we get. I'm sure our friends are sick of it, but they are just all so cute.