CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

BECKHAM IS TWO :(

I can't believe that my baby turned two! The last two years although at times seemed like they would never end have actually flown by. Beckham is such a joy to have in our family! He is so full of life and personality. My parents gave him this cool new Harley Davidson bike that he is loving to ride. My mom and I took the boys to the farm at Thanksgiving Point on Friday. Becks loves riding the horse and feeding the ducks. Some things that I love about Becks are...
1. He is persistent. He will call me over and over in the morning until I come and get him.
2. He never stops moving...He has never watched t.v. He doesn't walk but runs full speed everywere. He loves riding his bike, jumping on the tramp, and playing with his toys
3. He is a great eater. He isn't picky at all and he almost always finishes his food.
4. He has no fear. He rides his bike full speed down the driveway and makes the turn to the sidewalk at the end. He does everything that his brother and sister do and he wants to do it by himself.
5. He adores his brother and sister and asks me all day long where they are if they aren't home.
6. He loves shoes of all kinds. I have never seen a one year old be able to walk in flip flops, high heels etc.
7. He loves to be on the go and go places with me. As soon as he wakes up he says, " mommy we go bye bye."
8. He has the best smile that can melt anyone's heart!
9. He plays sports better than most four year olds. He can play soccer and tee-ball as well as the kids on Stockton's teams.
10. He has the most contagious laugh in the whole world.
I am so happy and I feel so blessed that I am Beckham's mom. He has made me a better mother and person and I am sure he will continue to teach me!! I love you with all of my heart Becks!! Happy Birthday!!










12 comments:

Suzi said...

He is such a cutie!!! Glad he had such a good day!

jen said...

Beckham is a CUTIE. He's so full of energy. I have so much fun watching him play with the big kids like he's big. You'd never know he's only 2.

greg said...

I can't believe he is 2. He is so cute! You are my inspiration Trista! You are such a wonderful mom to your three kids. They are so lucky to have you showering them with love and enjoying all of your time with them.

NatRat said...

He is darling! Sounds like a great day and I am so jealous that he is not a picky eater, that is awesome! It makes preparing dinner so much easier.

Amy Peterson said...

I can't believe Beckham is 2! Wow!! I love the big cheese he has on this bike! Oh so cute!

shelbell said...

Fun party! What a little cutie.

P.S. Where's this leaf mustache I've heard so much about??

Sunni said...

No!(to quote the two year old) I love that little guy, he is the cutest kid ever and totally melts my heart! Happy Day Becks!

Baby Bling said...

How cute! I just love the stages before they start school when they are so curious, free-spirited and sweet. Beckham and Rio seems a lot alike. I'm not sure if it is the age or the "I'm-the-baby" attitude!

Scott and Beth said...

He is darling! I think we should hook him up with my baby. Down the rode of course!! You are such a good mom!!!

The Walkers said...

I cannot believe your little man is already two!! YIKES, where does the time go?! He is so dang cute and I wish I knew him better, I miss your kids! You look as beautiful as usual my friend!

Haskins said...

I cant believe he is two years old!!! He is sooo cute!!! I am so glad that cute little beckham is yours!! I love him so much!!!

Jesse and Justine Thorn said...

Trista, your kids are so cute and growing up so fast! I can't believe it! I hope you are doing good! I came across your blog through Emily and Brady Tebbs blog. I was so excited to see your name! Miss you and hope you are great!
Justine and Jesse