CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

Last week I had the chance to have two different girls nights out. One with my high school friends and one with my college friends. Every time I do this I feel so rejuvinated and blessed to have such amazing friends and women in my life. We can and do talk about everything from old times, church, husbands, dating, our kids, motherhood, etc. I love that I can let my hair down and be myself in my truest form and that no matter what these women accept and love me for who I am. I am so thankful for not only the friends I get to see on a regular basis but also the ones that live out of state that I talk to on the phone or friends that are blogging buddies!

I have found that the older we get and the more we go through the closer we grow. These girls have been such a strength to me in my times of need and I hope that I have been the same for them in their trials and triumphs. We saw the movie Women and I thought that it was a really good movie. These women really relied on each other for strength as they went through their different trials. I couldn't help but relate this to my own life and my own different friendships. One thing is for sure...Heavenly Father has a hand in all things and is aware of me and I am convinced has placed these amazing women in my path so that I can draw strength from them. Each friend has different traits that I love and each brings her own unique flair to the group. The group of friends just would not seem complete with out each and every friend in it. So to all of my friends I want to say thank you for being the person that you are. I wouldn't change a single thing about you. I just want all of my dear girlfriends to know how much I LOVE YOU, and RESPECT you for the women, mothers and friends that you are!! You have blessed my life more than you will ever know!!

12 comments:

shelbell said...

Good friends are such a blessing. I'm glad you've got such an a amazing group to hang with!

Becky said...

Love you Tri!

jen said...

I hear ya Sista! I am totally amazing and Heavenly Father for sure had a hand in me being your friend:).
You said exactly what I've felt and thought many times. In our little group everyone brings a little something to the friendship. I sure do love ya!

Haskins said...

I totally agree!! I am so glad that we were able to go out with everyone it was so much fun!! And I loved that Movie "women" Thanks for such a fun night! And being such an amazing friend!! Love ya

jenjamin said...

Trista, though we were "friends" we were never the BFF in high school but I agree with you completely. Each friend of mine regardless how "close" I am with each of them they have each filled a specific purpose in my life. I have loved hearing your words and feeling your strength as you have had big challenges in your life. We all draw strength from each other and even in small ways those friendships have blessed my life, thanks for being my blogging buddie :)

Suzi said...

How nice! I am right there with ya on friends. So glad we are pals and for so long! Love you!

Mel said...

Hey Trista! How are you doing? I just wanted to say that I completely agree with you about the girlfriend thing! GOOD, TRUE girlfriends are so hard to find but when you find them and hold on to them is is one of God's sweetest gifts! I don't know what I'd do without my girlfriends too! I hope that life is going well for you!! ;)

Amy Peterson said...

Hey, I would try Provo Kneaders. Matt Peterson is the owner and Sean's brother. 801-812-2200 is the Provo store. They each have a budget for the month, so it's worth a try. They love stuff like that! Breakfast is something that they would totally do. If you can't get Matt, Eric is his manager.

Baby Bling said...

Send me some details and I can talk to the girls who work for me to see if anyone is interested. email me through our website. Thanks!

Lindsey said...

Hey Trista I was doing some things for The Dance Zone and came across a cute little picture of Brynlee. Glad I remembered your blog! It was good to run into you, hope all is going well!
-Lindsey

Unknown said...

Thanks Trist! What you said really is true! We need each other!

Brooke said...

Trista!!!

I was so surprised and excited to see your comment on our blog!! Wow - it has been too long. I have thought of you so many times over the years and wondered how you are and where you are and what you've been doing!

Needless to say, I would love to get together when I am in UT for Thanksgiving. Send me an email and maybe we can coordinate with Jana and Melody!

brooke_linton@hotmail.com

Your blog is adorable - you are as beautiful as ever, and your kids are precious!

Love,
Brooke