CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

DANCE ATTACK
























































Brynlee went to Dance Attack a dance convention last week in Park City and it was her first convention! I was so impressed with how well the girls did at listening and paying attention. It is hard for 5 and 6 year olds to dance for four to five hours a day but they did great! It was so much fun to room with Kath, Tiff and Tai. Bryns was thrilled that she got to share a room with Mads, Kwinc, and Kelc. She told my mom several times how fun it was that there was a door inbetween the room that we always kept open. We took the girls to the Alpine Slide one night and they loved it. They all wanted to go again.

They had great instructors at the convention that some of you might have seen on "So you think you can dance." Sabra, Kameron and Nic were all teachers and they were darling with the kids. Brynlee thought it was so cool because she know Sabra. Sabra was my assisstant in all of my dance classes that I taught in Vegas. Bryns used to come to all of my classes with me and so she was so happy when Sabra remembered her. We had a great few days in Park City. It was so fun to laugh and have a good time and enjoy watching our little girls. I remember going to this camp when I was little. Now my Bryns is going. I can't believe how time flies.

7 comments:

Suzi said...

What cute little dancing girls! Glad you guys had fun!

Amy Peterson said...

I totally remember dance attack, and what a blast it was! Oh, brings back great memories, and sore feet!

jen said...

woooo hoooo. i'm totally a fan of Sabra and the table dance. It sounds like a fun trip.

Haskins said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Brynlee looks so cute!! ibet she had so much fun!

Unknown said...

I was looking at that picture of you, Kath, & Tiff w/ your girls, and I can't believe we're old enough to be the moms taking our kids to things like this! Looks like it was fun!

Unknown said...

I heard Dance Attack was awesome & it looks like it was! I know, I never you see at TDC cuz you go on the opposite days that I go. Hope to see ya soon though & I am doing well thanks, hope you are too!

Cori Simmons said...

sure miss you guys! great mother-daughter memories.