CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!


My sister in law Heather turned 25 last weekend! Heather has been such a sweet addition to our family! I always tell people that my brother was really lucky to find and marry Heather and it is so true. She is always so willing to help you with anything and everything. I remember when her and my brother were dating she stayed up until 3 am helping me make christmas presents for my mom and mother in laws. When I was pregnant with Beckham my brother and Heather drove all the way down to Vegas to put up bead board in my baby room. She stayed by Josh the whole time and helped him with everything. She is amazing!! She always has great advice on clothes, boys (ahhhh), etc. She is so easy to talk to. She is so crafty. She has such an eye for decorating and making everything look great! She is always to willing to help me with the kids and she is such a sweet aunt. She really gets down and plays with them. They all adore her. Beckham calls her Heathe and I think it is so cute!! She will be an amazing mom to this new sweet little girl that will bless our family!! I just want you to know how much I love you Heather and I am so blessed to have you as my sister in law!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

You are way too nice. I am the lucky one that got to marry into such a great family. All those things you said about me are so nice. Thank you! And thanks for the clothes they were much needed.

CHEEZE said...

I LOVE YOU!