CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

SUMMER!!
















I have not been very good about taking pictures this summer. I am just enjoying being outside swimming and playing in the water with my kids. We go to the pool at the gym a lot and we are enjoying boating and our seven peaks passes!! Brynlee and Stock have gotten so much braver this year in the water!! Bryns offically learned how to swim this year. She is a little fish now and loves swimming. She can dive down to the bottom, do flips in the water and swim across the pool. She does something that she calls her princess dive but it is really a belly flop. OUCH! It really looks like it hurts but she does it over and over and seems to think it is really cool. Stockton has loved going down the slide and he will go under water this year. I worry that is swallowing half of the pool because he always has his mouth open smiling when he goes under the water. Beckham is just in heaven being at the pool and isn't afraid to try anything. He was the first to go down the slide at the pool and show his older brother and sister up. At that point they had no choice but to go down the slide so that there one year old brother wasn't making them look chicken. I love summer! I wish it would never end.

12 comments:

Liz said...

I love summer, too. It looks like you are making the most of it and having a total blast!!

Unknown said...

Looks like your having a great summer! I'm sad that I don't get to see you any more :( Let's get together soon!

Suzi said...

What cute little swimmers you have!! I need to go swimming more! Cute and fun pics!

jen said...

I say get it all in before school starts and you are back on a schedule. We haven't talked in over a week. We'll catch up on Monday!

Tami said...

Ok such cute pictures!! Especially the top one. You look fantastic!!! I love the summer too, we love going to the lake and the pool, lot's of good times.

Alisha Joy said...

it was fun seeing you guys at the pool. Hopefully we run into eachother again. =)

Haskins said...

I agree I love summer too!! It's a good excuse for me not to get ready. Hey is that a new swim suit that pink one? Cute pics!

Greg and Ky said...

Your kids are so cute! It looks like all three of them are little fish. I'm glad your enjoying your summer, it always goes by way too fast!

shelbell said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad your having so much fun with your kids. I am really trying to get Asher to like the water this summer too. I always feel so bad dunking him under!

maggie holmes said...

looks like a fab summer trista! cute pics!! you always look amazing!!

Hibbard Family said...

Trista, I was so glad to see you on Sunday, I just wish I had more of a chance to talk to you! (Being in sunbeams kinda isolates me!) Hope you're doing well and hopefully I'll have a chance to catch up with you soon! - Jenna

Unknown said...

You've been tagged! Visit my blog for directions!