CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

B-DAY DINNER WITH HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS

So I know that everyone must think I am extending my birthday as long as possible (i guess I am ha ha) but really I am just blessed to have great friends and family who are so sweet to want to celebrate with me. So my high school friends took me out to dinner last week for my birthday and we had so much fun!! I wish you all could hear our conversations...it is great entertainment. Thanks girls for the sweet presents and for making such an effort. I am a very lucky girl to have such great friends and family. Thank you everyone for making my 30th b-day so fun!! Oh we are missing Katie in this picture. Dang it.



4 comments:

jen said...

dude, i look so fat in your picture. i guess it's time to stop my drug of mt. dew this week. sheesh. cute picture though and i'm sure people sitting around us when we are out love listening in on our conversations. with becky around there is always fun conversation!

Mel said...

Trista... You are so beautiful!!

Amy Peterson said...

Drag the birthday thing out as long as you can! Birthdays are soooo FUN!! And I see that your family celebrates birthdays with PIE, there is nothing better than birthday pie! (leave it to the bakery girl to notice that)

The Bullocks said...

so I seriously want to go and buy that purple shirt. you look so skinny.... crap maybe it's just the fact that you are skinny.