CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

MORE BIRTHDAY PICS

Okay so I know that I posted the other pictures early (thank you to all of my dear friends that knew my real birthday) but that was because we celebrated early because my parents were out of town. I had a great day so thanks to all of my family and friends for making my 30th birthday so special. My friend Angie and I went and got pedicures and manicures and then we met up with some of our other college roommates Brooklyn and Kerri for lunch. Thanks girls for a fun lunch!! My sweet brothers watched my kids while I was gone. I came home to my brother Trent and my kids washing my car!! Then that evening my Grandma and Grandpa Black took my brothers, my kids and I out to eat at the cheesecake factory!! Such yummy food but quite hard when you have three little ones waiting for an hour and a half for a table. My brothers told me to remind them never to take their kids to a sit down restaurant. Then today my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson had a birthday dinner for me at their house. I am so blessed to have such sweet family and friends. My friend Katherine sent me a card that said it is fitting that you are turning 30 (a new decade) and you are starting a new part of your life!! I am excited for what is in store for me! Although I don't want to be 30 I really feel great right now. This age feels great because I think you really know who you are and what you stand for. And you feel more comfortable in your skin!! I am excited for 30's. I think there are some great things in store!!!















10 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

Happy Birthday again!!! Sorry we missed it. Why do you always look so cute, I need to just give you money and have you do the shopping for me. I am not fitting into anything anymore, and I desperately need to get a few cute outfits. Anyway, I hope the 30's are the best years of your life, we love you.

Suzi said...

Such cute pics! So glad you had such an eventful and fun birthday!!

shelbell said...

What an amazing family you have (and I am reminded that I REALLY need to wash my car)! Happy 30th and welcome to a new decade. You have a much better attitude about it than I did. So far though, its really not bad:) There really are SO many fantastic things in store!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you had a great birthday! Sorry I couldn't make it on Saturday I would have loved to been there to help celebrate your special day!!

jen said...

You have the coolest brother's! They have really stepped up to help you out. What a treat to have them wash your car! You look beautiful in all the pics. Did you get some new clothes for your birthday? Very cute. Will you take me shopping one day when I have money, please? Thanks. I'm glad you had a special birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Trista! I love ya!

jenjamin said...

Dude, I have never known anyone who can milk their birthday so much LOL, thats awesome! I am going to do that next year for my brhtday! You know I love ya and happy birthday again!

Haskins said...

I love her hair pulled back like that! Teach me how to do mine like that!

Sunni said...

The party's not over! We are going to lunch, so start thinking what sounds good... we might have to take a trip to 33rd and Highland for dessert. Have you ever been to So cupcake? Shameless plug... its the best!

jenjamin said...

Ok so I KNOW you had yet ANOTHER birthday dinner... what is it.... 2 months after the fact. I have been waiting to see your post so I can give you a hard time :)