CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

COLLEGE ROOMMATES WEEKEND GETAWAY!!


We planned a last minute girls trip to St. George for the weekend last week and we had such a blast. We have a tradition of doing this trip every year with all of our college roommates and it is something that I really look forward to. We just relaxed and enjoyed each others company. One day we stayed in our swimsuits the entire day. We ate way too much, layed by the pool, went to a movie and got facials. I feel so blessed to have had such amazing college roommates! We missed you Kath and Brooklyn!! Thanks for an amazing weekend girls!!


















6 comments:

jen said...

super duper cute pictures! i'm sure it was a blast!

Tami said...

Look's like fun! I told Ang I am totally jealous, that's another hard thing about living far from family. I wish I could trust someone to watch my kid's so we could get away for a few day's.
By the way I have that swimming suit that your wearing. I don't know about you but I love it. So cute!

Suzi said...

Cute pics, glad you had some fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like tonz of fun! You girls all look so good! Happy 30th! I am turning 30 this year too--AHHH! It's wierd, but good! I hope you have a great birthday!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! We need to do one with who ever wants to or needs a girls weekend!

NatRat said...

Hey Trista...I found your blog from Brandy's, what a small world. Your family is darling and this looks like such a fun trip, girl trips are the BEST! You look great!

Natalie