CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

THE ZOO







Bryn's class went to the zoo on Friday and I was able to go with her and help with the kids. Thank goodness I went because Bryns was so tired from her party the night before that I don't know what she would have done if I wasn't there. We rode the school bus which is always a fun treat. I haven't riden a school bus since I coached and I have to say I don't miss it. It was so cute because Bryn's has so many friends in her class and they all wanted to hold her hand. She is quite popular in her class. That always makes you feel good as a parent to know that your child is nice to others and in turn others want to be friends with them. We had a great time at the zoo and it was fun to spend some one on one time with me and Bryns. It was a beautiful day!! Spring is finally here!!

6 comments:

Haskins said...

That is so fun! That is nice to have so many people want to be with you. Looks like a blast!

Suzi said...

Cute little poser Bryns!! Who wouldn't want to be friends with such a cute fun girl?

jen said...

Cute. I miss taking my boys to the zoo. We havent' been in a long time. We should all go this summer!

Scott and Beth said...

You are such a cute mom. Looks like you guys had fun...I can't believe that she is 6! Wow, I hope I had something to do with that posing she is doing!!!

jenjamin said...

I love the Zoo. It has been too bloody cold here to go... well... it is warming up but we got no spring and the zoo we like is in the mountains in Colorado Springs so maybe a few more weeks. :)

shelbell said...

The zoo is the BEST! We love it. Looks like lots of fun. She is such a cutie!!