CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

BRYN'S IS 6!!


I can't believe my baby girl is 6. AHHHHH where did the time go? She is growing up to be such a sweet, good girl and I am so proud to be her mommy. She told me that she wanted a my little pony party and I was excited because she is growing up so fast and she won't want cute little parties like that for very much longer. She was so excited for her birthday and was counting down the hours and minutes until her party with her friends. We colored my little pony picutres, they got tatoos of my little pony. We had a my little pony pinata (which broke on the second girl hitting it) that didn't go how I had planned. Any we played some other games. Then my neighbors Jordan and Morgan are so sweet they have horses and they were so cute and willing to give all of the kids horse rides. All of the kids thought this was great! Brynlee got so spoiled by all of her friends. Thank you so much for all of the sweet gifts. I wanted to write a few things that I absolutely love about my Brynlee Bryns...
1. She is a social butterfly. She makes friends anywhere and everywhere we go. She includes others and is a friend to all.
2. She chooses the right. She is very aware of the right choice and is always a great reminder to me of what we should be doing. Whenever we are on vacation and we don't go to church she will be the first to mention that we missed church.
3. She is amazing at saying prayers. She has such a sweet spirit and says such mature and loving prayers to her Father in Heaven. She always thanks Heavenly Father for his love. She says, "we love you because we feel you."
4. She is a little helper with the boys. She alwyas helps me get Beckham out of his crib in the morining. He is grumpy a lot of times when he gets up and she is always so sweet to him and makes him happy. She says, "are you okay? do your ears hurt." For some reason she has a real calming effect on him. Too sweet.
5. She is loyal. Once a friend always a friend. She still cries and misses friends from Vegas. She makes friends of all ages. She has friends in our neighborhood that come to play with her that are 10 years old. She also loves to play with the girls her age and little ones too. She loves Maddie who is three. She loves playing with boys and girls. She always tells me she already knows that she is going to marry Caleb.
6. She loves things to be organized and beautiful. She hates getting ready but loves her hair to look pretty and loves a new cute outfit.
7. She is an amazing artist. She draws beautiful pictures and is great at coloring.
8. She is such a cute dancer and she tries so hard to do her best!! She loves showing all of her friends her dance moves and is very proud of what she can do. She is a poser as you can tell from all of the pictures! I think she has picked this up from dance!
9. She is obedient when I tell her to pick up her room or get her pajamas on.
10. She is so much fun to be with. I love days when just her and I can hang out. She always tells me funny stories and we laugh and have so much fun together. She loves to tell jokes.
11. She has an amazing memory. She memorizes lines from movies. She always loves telling her dance teacher Miss Bethany what comes next in a dance. She is great at memorizing all of their monthly poems at school.
12. She is a great student! I hear nothing but wonderful reports from her school teachers. She has become an excellent reader this year!!
I am so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me with a daughter. I remember when I found out that I was having a girl I was estatic. Being a dancer growing up you always hope that you get a little girl to put in dance and to have someone who will always come home even when she is grown. I remember the day I had her I was in awe of how perfect she was. She was beautiful in every way. Her dark brown hair, her perfect little features, and body. I have a special place in my heart for Bryns because she made me a mommy and has helped me learn and grow how to be a better mommy. I know she will continue to teach me as we go through this journey together. We named her BRYNLEE SOPHIE. I always loved the name brynn and my middle name is lee so we thought Brynlee was a great name for her. Her middle name Sophie is after my sweet grandma who is adore. The name Sophie means wisdom which fits Bryns perfectly. I love you so much Bryns and I hope you had a very happy sixth birthday!!












































































6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute party! Happy birthday Brynnlee!! You always give your kids the funnest parties. I may have to hire you for my kids!!

Tai Christensen said...

Kelsey had such a great time at Bryns party! Thank you so much for inviting her! Happy Birthday Brynlee! We love you!!!

Cori Simmons said...

Thanks for the invitation - Savannah loves her.

Suzi said...

Great pics!! Looks like it was a winner party. Too bad i am such a loser and missed it. You are such a nice mommy, what a lucky birthday girl!

Kathy said...

We wished we could have been there!!! But I could not have done Haileys party without Madison being there. She was the grumpy old troll and she made and did most of the games for the little girls. We have something for Bryns we will come over after you get back!!
Bryns we love you and your sweet smile and your cute personality. We are very blessed to be with you.

jen said...

Cute. We are sad we had to miss it! Looks like fun. Brynlee is a little sweetheart! I'm only used to being around boys so it's so fun to hang out with Brynlee! There is no doubt in Caleb's mind that Brynlee is the one. We would be SO happy to have her as our daughter in law:).