CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY IN ST. GEORGE







For Memorial Day we went to St. George for the weekend! We had a fun weekend of relaxing by the pool and the boys golfed. Heather's family camped near St. George so we went and ate dinner with them one night and enjoyed 4-wheeling, and the highlight of the trip catching polywogs. Stockton has been wanting to do this forever and he has a special bucket saved for when we go to catch polywogs. So it was so much fun for the kids to be able to catch so many in St. George. My mom and Stockton were the most excited!! We saved about 10 polywogs in a water bottle but on the way home they got too hot and died. Oh well it was still a lot of fun!!




















































































11 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Boys and Polywogs go hand in hand. Bo used to be entertained for hours. I LOVE LITTLE BOYS! so fun. It looks like Bryns was pretty brave too.

jen said...

I'll have to have Stockton tell Camden the story of catching the polywogs. He'll be so excited!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend you had! It looks like the kids had tons of fun! Mine like to hunt for lizards when we are down there! (I think I prefer the polywogs!)

Suzi said...

You are so lucky to have so many fun things to do with your kids!

Tami said...

Look's like so much fun. I love all your cute pictures. Your kid's are so cute and they alway's look so happy! And I have to say your mom is so pretty, She looks like your sister not your mom.

Kathy said...

That looks like so so much fun, I think i would be the one to be the most excited to catch he polywogs. Lets go soon!!!

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love St. George!

Amy Peterson said...

What a cute picture of Beckham, climbing on the 4 wheeler! Sounds like a fun time- now I know why David keeps asking if we can catch some Polywogs.

jenjamin said...

Looks like a blast. Kids have SO much fun exploring in water!

Hayley Holliman said...

I can't believe how much you do with your kids. Your such a good mom, and never seize to amaze me...

shelbell said...

Ah, poor polywogs. That is so sad! Looks like fun!