CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BRYNLEE'S 7th BIRTHDAY














I can't believe that my little girl turned 7! I know I probably always say that about my kids but she is really growing up. It makes me sad. I wish that I could just freeze time with her! Bryns is such an amazing girl! She is very obedient and is such an amazing helper at home with the boys. She is a perfectionist with her school work and dance and whatever she does. She always does her best. She loves people and has so many friends and really treasures all of her friendships. She is a very spiritual little girl! She says the most amazing prayers and always tried to choose the right! I am very proud of the girl and daughter that she is ! I love you Brynlee!

When bryns woke up she requested crepes for breakfast. So I made her birthday crepes. Then she went to school. The boys and I went to her school to eat lunch with her and her friends. She thought that was pretty cool and has already requested several times that I do that again. That evening we had chinese(bryns favorite) and a chocolate ice cream cake which was also at her request! The next day was her birthday party! We had a spa birthday party. At the front door their was a sign that said Brynlee's Spatacular Spa. We did pedicures, facials and all of the girls hair. My friend Katie who does my hair and is amazing at hair helped me do all of the girls hair! What an amazing friend she is!! Bryns ended the night with watching high school musical and having Kwincee, Mads and Bailey sleep over! It was such a fun party!! But boy was I worn out!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Brynlee! I didn't know it was her birthday already! Time does fly and they grow up so fast!! Looks like she had a fabulous party!!

The Bullocks said...

How cute and fun. Bailee had so much fun at that sleep over. Thanks for letting us come.
I'm glad to see your internet is working so you could update. ours has been on and off here.

Scott and Beth said...

I can't believe she is 7!!! :(