CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

CAMERON'S GRADUATION!!



On thursday my youngest brother Cameron graduated from Bingham. I am very proud of Cam! He graduated with a 3.89 GPA and he is such a great kid. I saw his golf coach at the graduation who I used to work with when I taught at Bingham...and he said Cam is one of those kids who you would want to marry your daughter. He is so service oriented, such a good example, a hard worker and he had tears in his eyes when he said that he is just one of those kids that makes your heart warm! I am so proud of you Cam and I am so thankful that I am your sister! I know you will go on to do great things!! Congratulations!! I love you!! Cam's friend DJ that played golf with him is polynesian and all of his family made Cam those candy lays. It was so sweet!!

7 comments:

Angie Haskins said...

Yeah for new post!! I cant believe that Cam graduated with a 3.89!!! That is amazing! I guess it would be hard to follow his sister with a 4.0 GPA! Those are some hard shoes to fill!! I love all the pics of stocks graduation! What a handsome boy he is! And I'm so glad that Brynlee had such a good birthday! Looks like fun!!

Angie Haskins said...

Oh its me by the way:) Angie Haskins-- :)

jen said...

what a good kid! your kids are lucky to have such a good example in cam! (meaning your cam not my cam;)).

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Oh come on!! Your cam is a good example too:). I love that kid! It was fun to play yesterday! Let's do it again soon!

Tiff said...

I am glad to see you finally updated and holy update!!! I love looking at all your pics I am in love with your little family!!! You had some fun parties right in a row you lucky girl!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Hey! I'm setting my blog to private so send me your email address so I can add you as a reader! (kredford1@yahoo.com) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Man, when you update, you go crazy! Looks like you've been having a fun summer. I can't believe Brynlee is 7. I remember when we met at pizza factory for lunch when she was just a few months old.....seems like yesterday.