CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

STOCKTON'S COACH PITCH BASEBALL!!!!












It has been so much fun to watch Stockton play coach pitch baseball this year! He started out a little timid but my dad worked with him a lot and showed him how to stand and hit and catch! Stockton had an amazing stance when he was up to bat! By the end he was fielding and hitting the ball like a pro! Their little baseball outfits were so darling! I love that they had their names on them. Wait to go Stockton! Thanks for letting us come to your games!! You are a great little baseball player!!

At this particular game it starting pouring!! I couldn't even see in front of my face it was coming down so hard. It was a real challenge gathering the kids up and getting in the car. It looked like we had all just gotten out of the shower! Good times!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the baseball life!!! It is so much fun to watch your boys in sports it is a completely different world from dance!! I'm glad your posting again!! It has been awhile! I'll see you next week!