CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

STOCKTON'S PRE-SCHOOL GRADUATION!!!








Stockton had his pre-school graduation this week! It was so cute!! They sang a bunch of songs and had the cutest little program! Stockton knows all of his alphabet and sounds and has done such a great job at pre-school! He is definately ready for kindergarten but I think he will have a hard time leaving me. He is such a home body! I love having him around all the time! All of the little kids in his pre-school love him. Stockton was so glad that his uncle Marcus and his grandma Debbie came to his graduation! He is such a sweet good boy with such a hilarious sense of humor. He is always making a laugh! He loves Star Wars, bateman, and indiana jones. He loves playing the wii, playing outside, playing make believe with his brother and sister and friends. He loves cuddling with mom, going to his grandma debbie's and watching movies with his grandma and grandpa black who he calls the old grandma and grandpa. I love his personality and I am so thankful for the blessing he is in my life!!!!!! Congratulations Stockton!!! Now you are a big boy and you get to go to kindergarten on the bus! Fun for you but sad for me.

0 comments: