CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

MOM'S 51st BIRTHDAY!!


For my mom's birthday we have tin foil dinners at the park. We wanted to go to the mountains but Stockon and my dad and Josh all had games so we resorted to the park by Josh and Heather's house. Heather made the tinfoil dinners and I made the tinfoil desserts and salad. It was a lot of fun to do something different and to just be together as a family! I am so thankful for my mom! The words what would I do without my mom have taken on a whole new meaning since I have been divorced. She has been more than good to me. She is always there to help with the kids or help me in whatever I need. She is such an amazing example to me in the way she loves and selflessly serves others. My grandma and grandpa Black have moved in with her and she is so devoted to take such great care of them! She amazes me! I hope to become more like her! I love you mom!!! Happy Birthday!!

0 comments: