CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Brynlee's orientation for Kindergarten











Brynlee had her orientation meeting with her new kindergarten teacher today Mrs. Miles. She will be going to South Jordan Elementary. She keeps telling me she can't wait for school to start because she is so excited to ride the bus and then at recess to get a big pile of leaves and jump in it. I haven't had the heart to tell her yet that there probably won't be enough leaves to do this. After the meeting with her teacher she was really excited. She told me that she thought she was really nice and was excited for school to start. I just can't believe my baby girl is five and going to kindergarten. Wasn't I just holding her as a new born in my arms. It went by in the blink of an eye. Brynlee is so fun to be with. She is becoming more like a little friend and I love it when we are able to spend one on one time together.

0 comments: