CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sunday Best














































I love taking my kids pictures on Sunday when they actually stay clean and ready for a few hours. They all looked so cute I just had to get a few shots. Brynlee loves her primary class. She is in the stars now. She told me on Sunday, "mom whenever anyone isn't reverent I move away from them so that I can listen." I was proud of her for that. My mom teaches the sunbeams and always tells me how reverent brynlee is in sharing time and that she is always answering all of the questions. She really wishes that she could do everything in sharing time. She gave a talk a month ago and wondered why she couldn't do the prayer and scripture too. She is my social butterfly and loves to be in the lime light. She is a good friend to everyone. Stockton loves his nursery class. He has the most wonderful teachers. Sister Snow and Sister Winegar. They adore him and are always telling me how sweet his is to all of the kids. There is a severly handicapped little boy who just has to lay there in nursery and Stockton's teachers tell me that he sits by him and hugs him for most of the class. He is definately my little tender hearted guy. I always call him my "Stockie Boy." Whenever I discipline him lately for anything he says, "mom you hurt my heart." Needless to say it is really hard to discipline him. I love to snuggle with him. Every night or morining he says, "mom can we snuggle bug." I love it and I never turn down a good snuggle with him. Beckham is my little ball of energy. He can't sit still for two seconds. He crawls all around the classroom while I teach my class. He hates to be confined and he loves to go up and down the stairs. He fell down the stairs two times which is always so scarey but he was fine. Luckily now he has learned how to turn around and go up and down by himself. He is such a joy and definately keeps me on my toes! Sorry that all of the pictures are turned sideways. I am new to this blogging stuff but hopefully I will figure it out soon.

1 comments:

Suzi said...

You are a pro at blogging! I am so glad you started one! I love to read it and see the adorable pics!!