CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

THE CHILDREN'S MUSEUM

We met Jen and Suzi and their kids at The Childrens Museum on Tuesday after school. The kids just love going their to play they could literally stay an entire day. I took Brynlee's friends with us Aspen and Emily. The girls wanted to sit in the back of the car together so to make it fit I had to take out the stroller. Needless to say it was quite an ordeal parking at gateway and getting five kids all under the age of 5 into the museum without a stroller. When I got home I laid Beckham down for a nap and I fell asleep for an hour an a half. I rarely do that but it sure wore me out. The girls were so funny when I picked them up from school. Either Bryn or Aspen said, "what if you kissed a boy at school" and Emily said, "oh that would be romantic." I can't believe they already talk that way in kindergarten. It cracked me up. The first picture is Aspen, Emily and Brynlee raking up leaves. Second is the girls in the construction part showing me what they built. It was quite a team effort. The third picture is Suzi, Jen and I. Fourth is Caleb and Bryn who are best buddies. Caleb is the sweetest with Brynlee. Fifth is Cam and Stock checking things out at the beach. The last picture is the two cute little guys Beck and Ander crawling around. Thanks for a fun day girls!!





















1 comments:

jen said...

CUTE pics. We still have to work on getting together once a week even though school started & I'll have a new baby. We can make it work! I need my friend time even if we are constantly interrupted by our kids. It's so much fun! -it looks like i have something in my cheeks. i don't realize how swollen i am until i see it in pictures. oh well. i'm almost done!!!! YAY!!! as always you and suzi look gorgeous!