CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been thinking about this quote that my mom has in her house for the last few days. It is by President Hinckley, he said, "Life is to be enjoyed not just endured." I feel like I have been on endure mode for the last nine months and just recently in the last month I have felt like I am myself again and I am enjoying and loving life. What a great feeling! I really do have a testimony that Heavenly Father wants us to be happy. I have felt his love for me everyday and I know that he is helping me with all of the things that I stand in need of at this time. It really is true that when life gets too much to bear you must count your blessings. I have done this on a consistent basis and it does make me realize how much I have been blessed with. It may be cheesy but the song is true count your blessings name them one by one, count your blessings see what God has done. I am so thankful for my testimony, the ability and opportunity we have to pray to a loving Heavenly Father who hears and answers our prayers, my amazing family and friends, my three beautiful children, my health, the opportunity I have to stay home and raise my children, my education and the opportunity I had to teach high school and dance. I have met so many wonderful people who I dearly love through teaching. The thing that I am the most thankful for is my Savior. I have learned that the Atonement is not just to be forgiven of our sins but it helps heal our broken hearts and helps us forgive others. This has been a process for me and I am sure it will continue to be, but it is such an amazing blessing. Anyway, for any of my family or friends that read this please know that I appreciate your love and support and I couldn't have made it through this without you. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jen, Suzi and I went to Discovery Gateway (the childrens museum today) and we are going to St. George for a boating trip this weekend so I will post some new pictures next week.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Love you Trist, you are an amazing example! Have fun Boating this weekend if I do not talk to you before then!

jen said...

Thanks for that. Geez I burnt my waffles reading it:). You are an awesome example. I love that song and now I'm sure I'll also be singing it all day! Be safe on your trip!

The Bullocks said...

you are such a sweet and good person. I think you deserve anything good to come your way. What an example of not whining about life. I am so glad to have you as a friend. love Katie

Gail said...

You are the BEST! Instead of making this trial a stumbling block you have made it a stepping stone. And because of that you are a better mother, better daughter of God, and a better friend. I am so gratful that I know you!