CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MORE SCHOOL PICTURES











Tuesday was Brynlee's first day on the bus. All of the other kids in the neighborhood are in third grade or older. They were so sweet with Bryn and it made me feel so good. They all told her she could butt in line which is a big deal at the bus stop. They were all so eager to get in a picture. They kept saying come and get in a picture it's brynlee's first day. Two of the sixth graders that tend my kids named Pyper and Sophie helped Bryn get to her class after they got off the bus. What a blessing to live in a neighborhood with such great kids! Bryn refuses to wear any new outfits. She will only wear clothes that barely fit her from last year. Oh well it's not worth the fight. When the bus came she just hurried and got on and I wasn't able to get a picture. So when I walked her to the bus stop today she said, "mom no pictures today okay." Fortunately for me she let me get one anyway.

0 comments: