CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

SWIM PARTY!!







I wanted to do something fun for my kids before they started school and so we decided to have an end of summer water party. So we invited the kids friends over and they had so much fun. It really doesn't take much to make kids happy. A blow up pool, a nemo sprinkler head attached to the hose, a slip n slide, capri suns, pizza, and otter pops and they are in heaven. Oh and I can't forget the 200 water balloons that my brother filled up (thanks Cam). The kids said they had a blast so I was happy!! We have so many fun friends and I wanted to thank you all for coming. Life is so much better with great friends like you!! (I wish I had gotten better pictures but I forgot to charge my camera and it died. Jen got better pictures than me). Thanks for sending me those Jen. Your the best!

1 comments:

jen said...

I'm feeling very emotional this morning thinking about Caleb starting school tomorrow and then I wake up to your blog about Brynlee. I'm all teary eyed! Thx for the mention on the blog. I feel special:). See ya at the museum later.