CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PICTURES TAKEN IN OCTOBER 2006
























































My life has been a little crazy the last year and I have meant to start a blog for awhile but I am just barely getting around to doing this. I got my kids pictures taken last October and the girl who took their pictures did a great job. Brynlee is a little poser and she did a great job capturing the boys with their short attention spans. I feel so blessed to be their mom. I thank Heavenly Father every day for giving me the opportunity to be a mother and specificially a mother to these three beautiful, sweet children!! These three make my life so happy and make each day so exciting and wonderful. Our family would not be complete without any one of them. I keep telling them to stop growing up! They laugh and say "no mom." The time goes by too fast. Brynlee is starting kindergarten on Monday and Stockton starts preschool. And my little baby Beckham will be one in a few weeks. Where does the time go? I just want to cherish every minute!!

2 comments:

jen said...

Oh my gosh! Those pics are so dang cute!!! Caleb wants one of Brynlee. We love you guys and we are soooo excited that even though we see each other once a week that now we can get updates from your blog. YAY! See ya Thursday for some summer fun:).

Suzi said...

I had to get your blog from Jenn and I am glad I did! Sooo cute! I love the pics too and you are such a good blogger already! I am so glad you started one!
Love ya!