CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Lake Powell July 2007






















It just isn't summer without getting in a Lake Powell trip! Nothing beats lake powell with it's beautiful scenery, the sun, 85 degree water, wake boarding and not having to get ready. My dad got his new boat and we had a great time breaking it in. We went to Wahweep for the first time in ten years. We have gone to Bullfrog every year but now that my dad sold his houseboat we decided to try something different. The kids are 100% sold on boating. They say it is their favorite thing to do and they are always begging grandpa for a boating trip. They loved tubing and they loved playing on the beach. It was so much fun to have all of our family back together since my brothers are both back from their missions. It is so fun to be with everyone and I will miss them terribly when they move to Provo for school. I'm sure they will be back for Sunday dinners though. The first picture is of me wake boarding. The second picture is of me my dad and Beckham on the beach. I was reading Harry Potter 7 whenever I got a chance. The third picture is Beckham in the tube and Bryn swimming. The fourth is our family on the boat. The fifth picture is Beckham in the buff. He loved being naked while we were in powell. The sixth picture is my brother Marcus with Stockton. I think it's so funny that Stockton is doing a peace sign!

0 comments: