CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

BECKHAM IS 18 MONTHS OLD!!

I can not believe that my sweet baby Beckham, Becks, or as Pa pa calls him becko is 18 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with him. He was by far my easiest prenancy and has brought me so much joy when I have needed joy the most. He has been such a blessing from a loving Heavenly Father who was mindful of me. He just went to nursery at church for the first time last week and he bawls when I even get near the door. But after he cried it out for a few minutes he was fine and loved it. In honor of Beckham turing a year and a half I want to list twelve things that I adore about him.....
1. He is very tender hearted and sweet. He loves to give his mom kisses and hugs and he adores babies. He loves all of my friends little kids and is always hugging them.
2. He is so smart. He can say so many words and put words together. He has been the earliest talker of all of my kids.
3. He loves balls. Anything round is a ball. The whole time in sacrament he just points at the basketball hoop and says "basketball." He has quite the arm and he can throw any ball farther than any one year old I have ever seen.
4. He loves animals of all kinds. Every morning when he wakes up the first thing he does is turn to our turtle and say, "hi turtle." He spends a good part of his day looking out the front door looking for the neighbors cat and dog.
5. He is a snuggler and he loves his blankie. He is usually carrying it at all times. He has to have all three of his blankets to go to sleep at night.
6. He loves to go places. As soon as he wakes up and we go downstairs he starts saying, "bye bye." He loves running errands with me and loves getting out of the house. He is definately not a home body.
7. He adores his brother and sister. He hugs them a million times a day. He calls them Brenna and Stock.
8. He loves to dance. Whenever there is music on in the car or at home he says, "dance" and he starts dancing. It is adorable. But don't try to dance with him. He doesn't like that. He likes to dance all by himself.
9. He is happiest when he is with his pa pa or Grandpa Johnson. He has become his male role model or for lack of a better word father figure.
10. He thinks he is a big boy and wants to be like his brother and sister. He has to sit in big chairs like them and do everything they do. Don't even try to treat him like a baby and put him in a high chair.
11. He is stubborn and he knows what he wants and can not be distracted until he gets what he wants.
12. He picks up toys. Whenever I say to clean up he is always the first to do it.

I feel so blessed to be his mother. I always tell my kids everyday "Heavenly Father must really love me because he sent me Bryns, Stock and Becks." I truely feel this way and I am in awe everyday of the blessing they are in my life. Beckham is just the most adorable little guy and I just love to hug and kiss those sweet cheeks of his a million times a day. I just don't want him to grow up. I want to keep him little and savor every minute. Happy 18 month birthday Beckham. Thanks for being my sweet little baby and for making me so happy!










14 comments:

jen said...

Those pictures turned out so CUTE. For such a little guy, Beckham has such a BIG personality. He is so much fun! My kids are killing each other as I type this and I continue to type. See ya soon Sista!

Katherine said...

Wow! These boys of ours are just growing up too fast. Don't they know we need them to stay little?
Beckham's so cute - I love the photos you posted.

Suzi said...

Those pics are adorable! I love Beck's, he is such a sweetie! I hope Ander can learn to be so loving like him. Happy 18 months to Beckham, crazy how they grow up so fast! He is so lucky to have you and you are so lucky to have such cute kids!

Mikesell Family said...

It is so exciting when your kids are finally old enough for nursery. He is such a cute little guy. You are such a good mom! I don't know how you do it all!

Unknown said...

After reading your fun comments about your adorable 18 month old I just think how blessed your kids are to have such a loving mom. I need to stop and do that once and a while--think about all the things I love and appreciate about my kids. Your blog is always an inspiration!

Kathy said...

Well that was a tear jerker. I needed to hear that right this very minute after I just came down stairs and Hailey has ruined our dining room table and Mads flower pot was spilled on my white carpet, and Hailey went potty on her carpet. I know its been an exciting 30 minutes!!! Any ways your always looking at the bright happy things of life that is just one of the 100 reasons that I love to be around you!!!

Tiff said...

Happy 18 months buddy! We love you and especially Khloee loves you - you really are the cutest little boy and so sweet!

Cori Simmons said...

You seriously uplift me and remind me to always think of the positive.

Heather & Josh said...

We sure love Beckham. We can't get enough of him. I always brag about how cute our niece and nephews are, I'm sure all of my friends are sick of listening to my stories about them, but I don't even care. I can't believe how old they are all getting. It is crazy. We love you and your family so much.

Becky said...

He's a cutie!

Liz said...

Happy 18 months, you little studmuffin! Good heavens, he is a doll!

Meghan said...

Such a sweet post!
:)

The Bullocks said...

Becham is such a cute little boy. yea for nursery. I love when you can finally just sit in relief society and relax. I can't wait to see you guys. only a few short weeks.

Haskins said...

Tris-- those are so cute!! I love them. Beckham looks so cute!! I love his suit!