CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

STOCKTON IS TURNING 4!!
















I can not believe that my Stocky boy or Stock is turning four this week. Tonight we had our family party for Stockton. He wanted as he says, "a teo neo ninga turtle cake." So I made him the cake today and we barbequed hamburgers his very favorite thing to eat!! He had so much fun playing outside and opening his presents. Stockton is such a blessing to me and to our family. Here are a few things that I love about my Stocky!!
1. He is the best snuggler in the whole world. I always tell him shhh don't tell anyone but you are my favorite person to snuggle with. He always smiles so big when I say that.
2. He is and always has been a blankie boy. He has his two favorite blankies that he always uses and he can't sleep without them. If he doesn't have it he will wake up in the middle of the night and we search the house until we find it.
3. He is a night owl like me. He is always the last person to go to bed. He gets so hyper at night and loves to hang out with me.
4. He sucks his thumb and always has. I am sad about his teeth but you can always correct that. It truely is adorable.
5. He loves his karate class. Every morning when he wakes up he asks me, "mom do I have karate today?"
6. His favorite foods are: french toast, pancakes, orange juice, dino nuggets, cafe rio pork, hamburgers with just ketchup, and m&m's.
7. He loves dinosaurs, teo neo ninga turtles(that's how he says it), pirates, swords, animals and his new obsession is playing mario cart on the wii.
8. He loves movies. He always says, "mom will you watch a movie and snuggle with me?"
9. He adores his big sister. He literally copies everything she says and does and takes it for the gospel truth.
10. He likes learning. He is working on learning his alphabet and sounds with each letter right now.
11. He goes to challenger with two friends from the ward. But openly and sometimes secretly doesn't want to go because he always wants to be with me. He is a home body and is always the happiest when he and I are together.
12. He is such a joy in my life. He is the most handsome little guy in the whole world. I know he will break a few hearts as he is growing up.
I am so thankful for my Stock. I love him with all my heart. He is such a good boy and so sweet to other kids. I always get glowing reviews from all of his teachers at school, church and karate. He is such a bright spot in my life and I am so blessed that he calls me mommy. Happy Birthday Stock!! I hope you have a great day.

12 comments:

Suzi said...

I completely forgot that Stocky was turning 4 this week! What a cool cake and fun party, Stock is one lucky guy to have such a great mom and fam! Hopefully, we can play this week!

Gail said...

Wait this can't be happening. He just turned 2. I remember we had a little get together and you made him a finding Nemo cake. Not fair. I know he must have a lot of girlfriends, but can he still marry Ella so we can always have a reason to be together?

jen said...

Happy Birthday to Stockton. We can't wait to give you an awesome birthday present!

jen said...

oh yes- and isn't it the best to have your "favorite" snuggler?! So sweet!

Alisha Joy said...

I loved all your comments. So sweet!!

Alisha Joy said...

my last comment made no sense. What i meant was, i loved all your comments on why you love stocky so much. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Tell Stockton Happy Birthday from Cooper! Stock really is such a sweet boy. He is always so well behaved and treats you so sweet. I think thats adorable how much he loves to be with you.

Haskins said...

I love the pics!! You were fast! :-)

Maria Ison said...

Trista,

I honestly have no idea if you even know who I am. I was in your ward while growing up...I'm Richard Mackay's little sister. Anyway, I've been reading your blog once I spotted you on a friend's list and I have to tell you, you are such an inspiration to me. You have such a strong faith, it's beautiful and incredible. You really have encouraged me to continue to go to church and strengthen my own testimony. You're amazing Trista! You are such a beautiful person and such an amazing mother. Thank you for being you!

Maria

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday buddy! You are getting so big and we love kids that suck there thumbs it gives you character!!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday to Stockton!!!

Kathy said...

nice cake!!! wow you did an amazing jo. Brynns did a great job on saturday. It was fun to see your mom. She is such a wonderful lady!!!