CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!



















































We woke up early Tuesday morining and drove from Vegas to Disneyland. My friend Dennet is the best!! I called her and said I want to take my kids to Disneyland and she said okay great let's go. I had a free pass to Disneyland from judging drill nationals in Anaheim in March so that helped. I love it when people are so willing to do things spur of the moment. The kids were tall enough to go on all of the rides this trip. They went on Space Mountain. The last pic is us in front of space mountain. They were both terrified. Stockton kept saying, "mommy that was a scarey one. You go like this (and he would move his hand up and down)." Their favorite ride was the mickey mouse rollercoaster in Tomorrow Land. Bryns was even daring enough to leave her arms up in the air as you can see in the one pic. The kids wanted to go again and again. We probably went at least 7 times in a row. Brynlee really like Star Tours and they had so much fun meeting Mickey. That night we stayed in a hotel and then we headed back to Vegas in the morning. Thanks to Dennet, Max, and Jackson for going with us!! My mom was so sweet she offered to keep Becks so that I didn't have to keep track of three kids under the age of 5 by myself at the park. This really helped! I don't think I could have done it without her keeping him. I have the best mom in the world!




7 comments:

jen said...

I love spur of the moment fun! I'm glad you had a good trip! You deserve it! One day we will have to go to Disneyland together!

Suzi said...

That looks like too much fun!! I am so needing a trip like that. You guys look adorable and snazzy as well!

Gail said...

I'm so glad you got the chance to get away. And what better place to go than the happiest place on earth! It looks like you guys had such a blast. Wish we could have been there!

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great week! Your pics get me excited cuz we are going to Disneyland in November this year. Looks like so much fun & I love all the pics! Your kids must love life with you!

The Bullocks said...

I am so glad you guys got to go to Disneyland. that was probably a much needed vacation. (I am a little jealous.) Disneyland Is one of my favorite places in the world.
and just so you know I am a total spur of the moment vacationer. so we should do a St. George trip with the kids or something fun like that when I get there. we can't wait to see you guys. ONLY 3 WEEKS!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous...that looks like a blast! I love that your always up for something fun!

The Walkers said...

Jackson and Max keep talking about their trip to Disneyland with their friends, and how Max was "tall enough" to go on the rollar coaster! I think that night was definitely the highlight of that whole day...the happiness in ALL of their faces was priceless. We miss you guys!