CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!

I am so excited my brother Josh and his wife Heather just announced this week that they are 16 weeks pregnant. I am so excited for them. They are amazing with my kids and they will be such great parents. I feel so blessed to have both of them in my life. I can't wait to be able to hold and cuddle a new baby. This will be such a blessing to our family. It will be so nice to be able to enjoy a sweet new baby without having to go through the hard work to get him or her here. YEAH!! I can't wait to be an aunt. CONGRATS Josh and Heather. I love you both so much!!

4 comments:

jen said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations. I can't believe the kept it a secret for 16 weeks!

Mikesell Family said...

I can't believe people can wait that long to tell anyone. I am horrible about that! 6 weeks was too long for me to wait. I love your bunny. I laughed that Bryn was crying missing it, but she hadn't seen it yet. Too funny.

Suzi said...

That is such great news! Yay, congrats Josh and Heather!! You are going to be a great aunt!

Haskins said...

That is so exciting!! I am so excited for Heather! Tell her Congrats!