CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

BUBBLY FLUFFY








While we were in California my mom got Stocky a bunny for his birthday. She sent me some text messages of pictures of the bunny and the kids were so excited. Brynlee started crying twice on the trip saying that she missed her bunny. Keep in mind she had never even seen the bunny yet. I have been loving the entire Colbie Callait cd and we have been listening to it a lot in the car. Brynlee loves the song bubbly so she decided that she wanted to name the bunny bubbly. Stockton wanted to name the bunny fluffy. But of course what older sister or sibling doesn't always get their way. So our new bunnies name is bubbly fluffy. Brynlee is constantly holding the bunny and wrapping her in blankets. Becks is obsessed but I'm afraid he might hurt the bunny because he doesn't know how to be gentle with it yet.


3 comments:

jen said...

OH my a stinky bunny. Actually, I always had a bunny and they are fun. I accidently killed quite a few of them. Don't leave them in the sun! I also had one that got killed by the neighbor dog. I was devistated. Bunnies are fun but they do stink. Your kids are tooooooo dang cute in the pictures!

Suzi said...

That is an awesome bunny name! Cute pics! I am sure the kids are in heaven, what a nice grandma they have!

Tai Christensen said...

How Cute!! I had bunnies growing up, so seeing your pics brought back fond memories! And I love the name!!!