CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

TEENAGE MUTANT NINGA TURTLE PARTY



Yesterday was Stockton's party with his friends. It turned out so well and I think all of the kids had a great time. When they got to the party we dressed them up in their mask, headband and belt. Then I got so lucky because my two brothers Marcus and Trent played Splinter and Shredder. Marcus stayed up until 3 am making his mask the night before the party. He came in with his mask a walking stick and my dads old red robe and played the part to the T. He got out our turtle and ooz and told the story of how the ninga turtles came to be. All of the boys were sitting their in silence with their mouths haning open. He led them through karate moves, an obstacle course and a sword game with balloons. After each thing they would get a stripe on their belt. Then at the end he told them they were now true ninga turtles and they were ready to fight shredder with their swords. So then Trent made his entrance and fought all the little ninga turtles. Becks, Maddie and EJ were scared to death shaking and bawling. He did look pretty scarey. Stockton keeps asking Trent if he really cut his friend EJ. Steele kept telling me that Shredder really cut him. My brothers are so awesome and did such a great job playing their roles and making the party so much fun!! Thanks to everyone who made the effort to comet to Stocks party and for the sweet gifts. Stocky has so many great friends. The party was a hit!!












7 comments:

jen said...

I am SO dang bummed that we missed the fun party!!! We miss you guys. It's been way too long since we saw you guys!

The Bullocks said...

so can I hire your brothers. that looks so cute. Tyson loves the Ninja turtles. what a cute idea. and how cute of your brothers to get all into it.
I'm so excited to get out there by you guys. ya I think at first we'll move in with Ryan's parents but we will start looking for a home just to rent at first. so keep your eyes open and let me know if you hear of anything.

Suzi said...

Looks like the party was a hit! I am sad we missed it, but i am so glad the kids and Stocky all had such a fun time. Your brothers rock!

Maria Ison said...

I can not believe how big Trent and Marcus both are! Where has the time gone? You have the most beautiful children, Trista!

Tiff said...

That looks so fun! I hope he had a blast! You did a super party you are so amazing!!! I love the bunny below so cute!

Tami said...

What a cute party! You are so creative, I love that.. so cute! Sounds like it was so much fun!

Unknown said...

What a fun party! Your so lucky to have such a great family to help you out with stuff like this! Tell Stockton Happy Birthday!