CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TEE-BALL











Stock started playing T-ball last week! My brother Josh is his coach! What a great brother I have. Stockton is loving playing t-ball. He is so concerned about who won and how many points he scored. As you can see Beckham is Mr. Intense already with the bat and ball. He spends the entire game running up to the t and trying to put his ball on and get a turn. My brother is thinking he can play next year because he wants in on the game so badly. We'll see. It is so fun to watch Stock play. After he hits the ball when he is running to first base he looks at me and gives me the cutest, "did you see that mom," kind of smile. I just love that boy. He is adorable!!




8 comments:

Liz said...

We start t-ball soon, too. I love the picture of Beckham, what a dollie! Stockton is sure handsome...what eyes he has!

Tai Christensen said...

SO FUN! I love watching little kids play tee ball! They are so proud of themselves for just making contact with the ball :-) Cute pics!

Suzi said...

Stock and Beck's are adorable! That is great that Beck's is so into it too, he and Ander should play sometime.

Maria Ison said...

Which rec center are you going through? Skyler (my oldest) is playing t-ball and just loves it. We are going through West Jordan, Gene Fullmer rec. Isn't it so fun to sit and watch them play and be the proud mama that we are? I love it!

Unknown said...

I love t-ball! It isn't as intense as little league and yes I love it when they are looking at you with that great big smile as they are running to 1st! Have fun and enjoy it!

jen said...

I'm feeling bad for not signing my boys up for t-ball. Next year for sure. He looks so dang cute!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Coop starts soccer on saturday and he is sooooo excited! Don't you love it when our kids get old enough to do things like this.

Cori Simmons said...

Gosh! That brings back so many memories. Shaun and I coached Bo's little T-Ball team one year and had so much fun. At that age, it really is how you play the game, not whether you win or lose. (I think I said that backwards)