CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

AFTER CHURCH PICTURES




These are just some cute pictures of my kids after church today.
The primary President in my ward is so sweet. She is on her second marriage and so I think she has a lot of sympathy for me and my situation. She said to me today that she can't beleive how well my kids are doing considering everything that we are going through and she said that really says a lot about what kind of person I am. I worry myself sick about my kids and how this has and will affect them and so that was so nice to hear. A good compliment always helps during hard times. And I can't think of a better compliment than that I am doing a good job as a mother. I would do anything for my kids to be happy, healthy, and for them to know of their individaul worth and the love I have for them.

3 comments:

Cracker said...

That is such a cute picture of your kids. I love that hat that brynlee is wearing. Where did you get it!! So Cute
angie

jen said...

LOVE the picture. You have some good lookin' kids! We would LOVE to see you all SOON! Come on over to play.

Heather & Josh said...

Trista you are the best mom!!! And you have such amazing kids. I can only hope my kids turn out as good!!! We love you. And I love that picture.