CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

SECRET HIDE OUT


This is the cutest picture of my kids. This is my parents old bedroom set that is now in St. George at the condo. I was telling Bryn and Stockie that I used to always climb in this when I was little and hide from my mom. They got so excited and climbed in and told my brother Trent to come and get me and tell me that I was invited to a party in their room. When I went in they were hiding in there. They love going to the condo in St. George they never want to leave. I think they would live there. On Friday when Stockton got home from school he probably asked me 20 times when we were going to the condo.
I am really just trying to soak up every second of this weather. I have been running and biking at 6:00 a.m. with a girl who I used to teach health and drill team to at Bingham. Now we are friends isn't that funny. Once you reach a certain point age really doesn't really matter anymore. Anyway I love being outside and working out and enjoying nature and the weather. It energizes me for the whole day! There is something very theraputic to working out in the outdoors. I have to say that I didn't realize how out of shape I was with biking. The hills are kicking my butt.

0 comments: