CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

BECKHAM'S FIRST BIRTHDAY










































































































I want to post more pictures of Beckham from 6-12 months but I need to find the cd's so I am just going to post pictures from his birthday. My mom and I took the kids to the farm at Thanksgiving Point during the day. Beckham loved the horse and he bawled when he had to get off of it. Then we had a party for him at night. I love the picture of him in the wagon. The wagon is his new favorite thing. He rides in it every morning to take Brynlee to the bus stop with me. The last picture of him is so funny with my grandpa's walker. He was so happy pushing it around. Brynlee used to do the same thing when we lived with my grandparents and she was learning to walk. It was so nice of my brothers to come from Provo and all of my grandparents. Thanks everyone for coming! I love you all so much. Thank you to all of my sweet friends for your posts on Beckham. We are so blessed to have friends like you.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

All of those pics are sooo cute! You look gorgeous and Beckham is a little stud, i love his hair! I am glad you and Beckham had a fun day!

Gail said...

Weren't we just big and fat and walking around Rhodes Ranch yesterday? Where did this year go? Beckham is so lucky to have you for a Mom. He will look back at that day and know how much he is loved! But I have to say, looking at those pics makes me miss you guys so much. Just work on moving to CO and I will feel better. :)

Maggie Holmes said...

happy birthday beckham!! he is so adorable! sounds like you had a great day!
and i agree with suzi - you look gorgeous (as usual!!)