CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Becky's and Scott's Wedding







On Friday I went with Jen and Suzi to Beckys wedding. She is a friend of ours from high school. It was at Log Haven up Mill Creek Canyon. The scenery up there was beautiful. It was a perfect day! She looked gorgeous. This is both of their second marriages. They just seem like they are a great couple and they are so happy together. They even look a lot alike. I am really happy for them and I think they will make a great match. It really hit me at the wedding that even though it is so hard to have your marriage end and you think at times that you won't make it through it or you wonder why Heavenly Father won't just help you save your marriage and make your spouse come to their senses... it is very likely that it is for a reason. I have come to the conclusion that the reason is because Heavenly Father has someone better in store for you.
It is always fun to be with my friends. Thanks Suzi and Jen you are such great friends. What would I do without you? Thanks mom for watching the kids! You are the best. I only got one picture with Becky and it didn't turn out so I just put these ones of us in at the wedding.

3 comments:

jen said...

I can see from these pictures from your blog and Suzanna's that I need to take my Grandpa Turner's advice and STRAIGHTEN UP! I hated it when he would say that to me but I can see now why he was saying it. I agree that it was an awesome wedding and they seem like the perfect match! I'm sure that a few years back it was hard for either of them to imagine finding someone so perfect but it happened! I can't wait to see what's in store for you! Love Ya!!!

Suzi said...

Those pics are sooo precious! Beckham is such a sweet little guy and i know too that you have been so blessed and you will find an amazing guy to love you and your kids just like you do.
Love you Trist, hope your weekend was good!

Cracker said...

I agree with suzi, Beckham is such a cutie and I am so glad that you have him. And she is right you will find that amazing guy, because you are such an amazing person. Love you,
Angie