CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

I NEED SLEEP

Today is one of those days where you desperately need a nap but you know you won't get it. Stockton had the flu twice last week and then yesterday Beckham got it. He was up all night throwing up and has just been moaning all day. I feel so bad for him because I know he has stomach cramps and nothing is seeming to help. The only time he has seemed himself is this morning I took him on a walk by the Jordan River. We stopped and fed the ducks bread and he was in heaven. I hope we can all get a good night sleep tonight. I am just waiting for me or Bryn to get it. Oh well that is life with little ones

Bryn did such a good job at dance today and she got to be the leader for warmup in front of her class. She was so excited.

Happy Birthday Bailee!! We hope you have a happy birthday. Brynlee wants me to tell you that she misses you and loves you.

Jen I hope you get feeling better. Having the flu and being pregnant is the worst combination. I can't wait until your little guy gets here. I am so excited to cuddle a newborn again!!

3 comments:

jen said...

Good Luck on getting any sleep! I SO hope you don't get it. Thanks for mentioning me. I feel cool! Hopefully we'll ALL be better soon so we can PLAY!

jen said...

Let us know when Brynlee has a performance so we can come see!!

The Bullocks said...

your poor kids. Haven't your kids gotten the flu enough for one year. that stinks, I hate the flue. Thanks for the Bailee shout out. It made her day. we miss you guys. Katie