CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS







Everywhere that we have gone lately I have forgotten to bring my camera. We went to the zoo to see the white alligator and we have been up to the mountains twice to see the fall leaves. Well the flu is now gone which is wonderful!! But I took Beckham to the doctor on friday because he has been so fussy and all he wants is for me to hold him constantly and he kept waking up in the night screaming for a good hour or two. So anyway long story short I thought he had an ear infection but it turns out he has been constipated. He seems like he started to turn a corner yesterday and feel a little better. I am so happy and I know he is too.
I went to womens conference at the conference center last night with my friends from my ward Sunni and Amy. We went to PF Changs after. We had a lot of fun!! I really enjoyed President Monson's talk. It confirmed to me that I need to go back to school and get my masters degree. I want to start next semester.

This morning Suzi and I went to see Jen's new little guy Kody Ryan Yancey. What a beautiful baby!! There is nothing sweeter than a newborn straight from heaven. I have to say it made me baby hungry. One small problem you need a husband to have a baby (ha ha). It makes me sad because I don't think that I really was able to enjoy Beckham's first year as much as I would have liked to because of everything that I have been through this year. I am having really negative feelings at Ken right now after seeing Kody for his poor decisions and not honoring me as his wife and the mother of his children while I was going through the whole pregnancy, delivery and recovery and first year. As Jen and Jason say thanks a lot Ken. It's funny how when you go through something like this it affects everyone around you who cares about you too. I know that is a blessing because I have so many wonderful people supporting me. I guess this is what I mean by the forgivness comes and then something painful happens and I have to forgive again. It is a process. But I am so happy for Jen and Jason they have a beautiful family!
So I started reading the twilight series and I am hooked. I think that I have figured out that I just need to find an Edward or at least a vampire that is like him to marry and everything would be great! Just kidding.























4 comments:

Suzi said...

Such cute pics! Why didn't you tell me about sick Beckham? I feel so bad that i have been talking about Ander being sick and you had a sicky yourself, sorry! You are doing an amazing job with your kids and they are so blessed to have you! I will be keeping my eyes open for a cute vampire for you. :)

Cracker said...

Your boys look so darling!! I am so glad to hear that beckham is feeling better, there is nothing worse than having a sick child! How exciting for you that you are going back to school, wish I could go with you!
ANgie

jen said...

Seriously, Stockton is so sweet. You can see it all over his face! I love that kid! Beckham is good lookin'. He looks a little mischievous to me, kinda like Camden. Good Luck with that;).

The Bullocks said...

So, I'm so glad you're into Twilight. Just be prepared that new moon makes you cry. (I don't know if you've started it yet)
Your kids are so cute. I love the pictures.
you are such a good mom. I honestly can't imagine how you must feel. it's so true about having to forgive over and over, I hate when you think your starting to get over something and then a new memory comes up and reminds you of everything all over.
just keep looking for Edward and you'll be ok (don't we all wish.) love katie