CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

BRYNLEE, STOCKIE & MADDIE











I went running with Kylene this morning at 6:15 and I thought that it would be cold because it rained yesterday. I was wrong it was a beautiful morning and a great way to start the day. I had a drill team meeting today for penalty judges that lasted four long hours. But then when I got home Angie brought her kids over and they had so much fun playing in the backyard. I'm so glad that it is still warm enough to do that. Thanks for coming over Angie! You are always great company! The first picture is Stockton on the playset showing a little crack. I think it is so funny that his swimming suits will never stay up. The next picture is Bryns and Maddie. Then stockton is crying because he wants help swinging from the rope. The last one is Maddie and Stockie holding hands on the tramp while we played games. Soooo Cute!

3 comments:

Cracker said...

So Cute!!! Maddi said that stockie is her boyfriend. Thanks for letting us come over is was such a blast. You are a sweet heart!! Thanks again
angie

jen said...

Sounds like your day on the love sac ended and you ended up having fun! We miss you guys. I want to play soon!

Suzi said...

Fun, Fun! We need Beckham and Ander to play soon!