CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

BECKHAM'S FIRST SIX MONTHS












































































































































































































































































On Wednesday it will be my little Becks birthday. His full name is Beckham Black Kenneth Prince. We had such a hard time picking his name and when we left the hospital we thought we would change it. But it has been a great strong name and it fits him perfectly. His middle name Black is after my Grandpa Black who is my favorite person in the whole world. The most positve, sweet, brilliant man I have ever known. He will have a great example to live up to. Beckham has been such a joy! He was definately the greatest blessing in the whole world and he has brought me so much joy and happiness throughout this last year! I can't wait to keep making more fun memories with him. He was such a sweet baby. He was a great at nursing. He was calm, alert and it has always seemed to me that he sensed and knew how I was feeling and what was going on with me. I have had such a sweet little bond with him. I know that he has a very old and wise spirit.


As he has gotten older he has shown that he has a very strong personality. He definately knows what he wants and goes for it. He is tough. I think the third has to be to deal with the older sibilings. He is a constantly on the move and doesn't like to sit still for two seconds. He is independent. He loves the tramp, swing and just to be outside. He loves water of any kind. He doesn't care if it is a lake, bath or even toilet water it is all the same to him. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending me my sweet Beckham!!!!!
These are some pictures of Becks from his birth to about six months. They got a little mixed up. The first one is right after he was born. 2nd is Stockie and Becks. Third pic he is asleep in his chair he used to sleep in. Fourth is about 4 or 5 months when he was pushing up. Fifth is Christmas with the kids. Fifth is his blessing. 6th and 7th pics is his first trip to Disneyland. 8th is Halloween. Can you tell how much he loved the costume? The next three are just cute pictures that I took of him when I really got him ready. You know how that is. The next pic is after the bath. Babies love to stare in the mirror. The next two are with Bryn and Stockie. The next pic is with my grandpa Black that he was named after. the next two are at his 3 or 4 day appointment. next pic is him with his arms up. they say that is a sign of a healthy baby. I love when babies sleep like that. I love the picture with him and Brynlee that was days after we brought him home. The next pic is my mom and Beckham. She came to Las Vegas to help me for the first week. She was a life saver. The last picture is me and Beckham right after he was delivered. The three days my kids were born were the best days of my life!!!!!





1 comments:

jen said...

Sooo sweet. It's crazy to think of all that has happened in the last year since I was in Vegas visiting you right after you had him. That seems like FOREVER ago. I don't ever remember you without Beckham. I love the picture of him sleeping in the chair & the halloween costume. So funny!