CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BRYN'S HALLOWEEN PARTY & OTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS






























Brynlee had her halloween party at school today. She was so excited to be a witch and spray paint her hair. She said she was so excited to be the most beautiful witch in her class. I love how kids at this age just say what they are thinking and they are so confident. Her best friend in her class Elle was a witch too. Bryns was thrilled about that. Brynlee has been such a great helper lately. She has been so obedient and so sweet. When I ask her to do something she says, "yes ma ma." I should add most of the time. We still struggle with what to wear to school and how to do her hair. I am thankful she is off track so we will have a break from that for a few weeks. I am really proud of her.
I asked Stockton yesterday how he got so handsome. He said, "Mom, Jesus just made me that way." I can tell that he is just thinking about everything all of the time. The wheels are always turning in that cute little head. He has been so funny lately. He is always cracking jokes and making me laugh. He is taking karate now and he loves it. He asks me everyday mom do I have karate today? Yesterday he came to me and said ,"mom I did something terrible. Come and see." I went in the bathroom and he had smeared my mascara all over the bathroom cabinets. I didn't even get upset because he had broken two plates earlier in the day (not on purpose) and I just new that was how that day was going to go. Luckily it came off the baathroom cabinets. Needless to say my mascara is ruined.
Beckham has been so sweet and always wanting to snuggle lately. It is my favorite thing ever. He is so proud of himself because he can say several animal sounds. His favorites are a cat and and a cow. If we are ever laughing he always joins in and laughs with us even though he has no idea what is going on. His smile is contagious and I can't get enough of it.
I have been meaning to write about this for awhile because it is so sweet. There is this sweet older couple at the gym that I see every day. The man brings his wife who is severly handicapped and in a wheel chair everyday. She isn't able to do anything on her own and you can tell he does everything for her. He works out and has her right beside him the entire time. He is so sweet with her and gets her drinks, wipes her face and is always looking at her so lovingly. The first time my mom and I saw them my mom turned to me and said, "That's some kind of love!" It just touches me everytime I see them and it gives me hope that that kind of love exists. It reminds me of Elder Wirthlin's talk on love at conference. Wasn't that an amazing talk?





4 comments:

Suzi said...

Bryns is a very pretty witch, love her costume! I see that guy with his wife every day too and i feel the same as you, it is so sweet, but sad too.

jen said...

I love Brynlee's costume! I have all of conference recorded but I haven't watched any of it yet. I want to hear that talk now. How old is that couple at your gym? That's so sweet!

Cracker said...

Bryn looks so cute!!! I love that costume on her! That is too funny about your mascara. Thats too bad! Lets hope it wasnt a new one!
Ang

The Bullocks said...

Brynlee looks so adorable. I totally hear you with struggling to do their hair and what they will be wearing. I think Bailee doesn't want to wear something unless it's too small and worn out or stained. you'll have to notice in her Halloween costume I have to buy her tights with out feet because that itches her too bad. it's always fun getting ready in the morning.
anyways I always love your blogs, they always are so sweet and have such sweet thoughts in them.
well I hope all is well. see ya soon.