CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN BED


This is a picture of Stockton flexing. He always says to me, "mom feel my muscles. I am so strong." The other night he was sleeping in my bed and at 4:30 in the morning I heard something crinkling in bed. I look over and Stockton is sitting in bed eating chocolate chips. I took them away and told him to go back to bed. Then twenty minutes later he was walking around the room and said, "mom where are those chocolate chips?" He found them and spent another 30 minutes eating chocolate chips. When 7:30 rolled around and he had to get ready for school he was so tired and he kept saying, "mom I don't want to go to chowanger (challenger) I just want to stay home and cuddle with you. Stockton is definately my sweet tooth boy. I guess he gets it from me because when there isn't any other chocolate in the house I get my chocolate fix by eating chocolate chips. I'm sure he has seen me do that plenty of times.

1 comments:

jen said...

That story makes me miss Stockton. Camden misses him also & has mentioned him a few times lately. It's not like we live in different states anymore. We must find the time!