CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

HANNAH MONTANA CONCERT





































Well I can't sleep so I am posting pictures on my blog. Tonight Brynlee and I went to the Hannah Montana Concert. We went with a bunch of the girls that she dances with at The Dance Club and their moms. The girls were so excited! She has been asking me for a week everyday, "mom when are we going to the Hannah Montana Concert?" Today when she woke up she ran down stairs and said, "mom Hannah Montana today!" My friend Kathys husband got the tickets. They were great seats right in front of the stage in the lower bowl. We were lucky to get tickets they sold out in four minutes. The girls had a blast at dinner! We went to Little America to eat. Then we rode the trax over to the concert. The girls were dancing and having so much fun. Bryns was using her glow stick as a microphone. We sat by Kathy and Maddison. Maddison and Bryns love each other and have so much fun together. By 10:30 Brynlee and Maddison had fallen asleep for the last two songs. It was a late night for 5 year olds. But I'm sure the girls will never forget it!

6 comments:

Suzi said...

That is so stinkin cute! I am glad you and Bryn's had fun! What a lucky girl to have her mom take her to such a fun concert and those pics are awesome!

jen said...

How fun! The funniest picture is of her sleeping. I can't believe the concert went so late with so many little kids at it. What a fun memory for a cute little girl to have! That is also hilarious that Beckham put balls down the vacuum. As I'm typing this Keaton just climbed up on the counter and turned on the microwave. Funny kids!

Heather & Josh said...

I love reading your blogs. Even though I live so close I feel like I hardly ever get to see you guys. But volleyball is almost over now, so maybe things will slow down a bit. I hope you are doing good. I bet your a little tired today after the long night. Bryn looked like she had a blast. The pictures of Beckham & Stock are all really cute.

Cracker said...

Those are such cute Pictures!! That was such a fun Concert! I am glad I saw you there. Bryns looked so cute!

Unknown said...

I just knew you would be taking Brylie to that concert...I have E.S.P. Looks like it was fun!

The Bullocks said...

How stinking cute. That sounds so fun, I'm deciding if I should tell Bailee that you guys went. she will be so jealous. what a fun idea.