CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

STOCKTON'S HALLOWEEN PARADE AT SCHOOL







It was so much fun for me to go to Stocky's school and see the parade for Halloween. He is obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles. He has made it very clear to me for some time that he was going to be Leonardo. He loved his costume and he felt so cool in it. He has been doing ninga moves the entire day. He didn't want to walk alone for the parade so Beckham and I ended up doing the whole parade with him. The other two boys in the pictures are his friends David and Trace that are in our neighborhood. Boys are so much fun and I am so thrilled that I am lucky enough to have two.

1 comments:

Haskins said...

Stockton looks so cute in his costume, I think it totally fits him!