CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN







Happy Halloween! Isn't Halloween a blast when you have kids. I had so much fun with my kids today. Kids make you feel like a kid again. Their excitement is contagious. Brynlee was a witch, Stockton was a ninga turtle and Becks was a baby turtle. They all had so much fun. They are all on a sugar high right now and I don't think they will be coming down from that any time soon. The thing that is so great about little kids is they love to trick or treat but they are done after like 5 houses. My kids only wanted to go to the houses of their babysitters, their friends and my girlfriends that they know in the neighborhood. I pulled Beckham in the wagon and he was screaming the entire time he was so excited. Bryns and Stock decided before we went trick or treating that if they got told they had to do a trick that Stock would whistle and Brynlee would do a kick. I took the kids over to see my grandma and grandpa Black and they were so thrilled. It makes their day to see the kids and the kids adore them. Brynlee had a mandatory dance practice today and Stock still had karate so it was a little crazy fitting that in to a fun day but it all worked out. Thanks kids for such a fun day! I love you!! The top pic is of the kids trick or treating. Aren't the faces they are pulling hilarious. In the second picture Becks is throwing a fit because he wants down and wants his hat off. The botton picture is of Beckham and Ander. Thanks for stopping by Suzi that was fun to see you guys.

5 comments:

Haskins said...

SO Cute!!! Your kids look so cute in there costumes!! You look so pretty! I am glad to hear that you guys had a fun time trick or treating

jen said...

Sounds fun. I LOVE Halloween but I'm also SO glad that it's over. There is something every single day and night and I'm pooped and my house is a disaster. We actually slept in and missed Caleb's parade at school. I'm a horrible Mom.

Suzi said...

Love all of your pics! Your kids are sooo cute and i am glad you have been doing so many fun things and that you had a fun Halloween! I am so glad we were able to take pics of the little guys together too!

Gail said...

Everyone looks so cute. I'm so glad Bryns and Elise got to both be a witch. I got her costume on Ebay! It was too cute to pass up. We really miss you guys. Disneyland was just not the same without you this year. I'm so glad that we are doing this blog thing. It's so great to keep up to date on all of your family fun! It helps us to feel like we are not missing out on too much even though we are not there. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Your kids look adorable! I love babies in halloween costumes, it always makes their cheeks look so cute!