CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FRIGHTMARES AT LAGOON











On Saturday I was exhausted from the Hannah Montana Concert. I don't know what was wrong with me but I couldn't go to sleep until 2 in the morning. This made me realize that I am gettting old. But my mom really wanted to take the kids to frightmares at lagoon. So we went there on Saturday night and the kids had so much fun. They had so many fun rides for kids and their favorite was Puff the Magic Dragon. They had ear to ear grins because they said it was so fun and fast and they thought they were so brave. They had such a fun spook alley for kids that wasn't scarey but they could trick or treat. The kids loved it. Beckhams favorite ride was the merry go round. The train ride at Lagoon is actually way better than the zoos. Thanks mom for a fun night! Your the best grandma in the whole world!
When we were at Lagoon Stockton got sick and then when we got home Beckham started throwing up until four in the morning. I was so exhausted from the whole experience. I am glad that they are feeling better.

1 comments:

jen said...

Um, excuse me you were at Lagoon and you didn't come and see me. I'll forgive you because we wouldn't have wanted to get the kids sickness. We never even went to Frightmares. Everyone says how much fun it is. We are definitely going to go next year.